مجتمع نجوم الانمي

حاليا انت فقط زائر
لن تتمكن من التواصل ونشر مواضيع وتعليقات
ان كنت ترغب بالتواصل والنشر
اضغط على زر التسجيل
ثواني قليلة ... لعالم جديد
مجتمع نجوم الانمي
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

إحصائيات المنتدى
أفضل الاعضاء هذا الشهر
أخر المشاركات

اذهب الى الأسفل
SAD NIGHT
SAD NIGHT
ADMIN
ADMIN
عدد المساهمات : 7379
تقييمي : 85
رصيدي : 62105
تاريخ الميلاد : 31/07/1992
تاريخ التسجيل : 04/12/2012
العمر : 31

بطاقة الشخصية
خبرتي في التصميم:
قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Left_bar_bleue0/0قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Empty قصية خيالية بالانجليزية

الأحد سبتمبر 15, 2013 2:59 pm

On the evening of that night Alcatip and under the rain thunder rattling the place and the light of lightning almost breathtaking tried to control my myself, but unfortunately Khanni feelings, and rejection of my stay gave panic afraid rushed Agnostic where Saguetni my feet into the unknown to stand up and like a fetish or less inanimate I cannot mobility see here There are public something guided by, but unfortunately, if by such a sound cut on my thinking turns the place into screams and Toohat I am a fear took over all my body My God, what worked for gave all of this is I am guilty of is Ssekono last my days you Did you begin revise the past Turn the pages, past what were committed to become all This is suddenly cut off thinking that sound terrible, which led me back rushed trying sos but who is impossible to respond to one I heard a cry It's a kid cry I heard him say Mama Amtlkny strange feelings have run with my powers to why I was a coward why not trying the rescue, what, why many questions gathered that remains for me the courage and returned went back to the source piece sound and in a moment goes calmly voice no longer hear anything rushed in haste, and if I'm in front of the house empty to Arusha house like he did not live hundreds of years ago I started thinking you enter or not and finally resolved to move forward, either in life or death opened the door, and if ***s issued votes scary shows that he deserted and entered the home Oh, What is this I wish I did not wish I did not come here I have seen either lying on the ground, blood everywhere in her body and her husband or father were thrown at the other end so that by no longer with him I tore like a monster Dari horses to it eventually, but I still hear a strange sound groans and Onat approached the sound my goodness it's a kid Yes, I survived I've seen in the bosom of his mother crying his campaign, but he did not want to leave her still clinging to them trying to Tahedith, but unfortunately, he cried and cried, but to no avail has died also died, but how to explain to his campaign, a is still seen with his hands raced Abbarath want him Mama Mama Mama cried and cried I wished entered saved Maasttia saved but it is too late, took the child and walked out and he is still crying, but think a understand something Mmaglth Mama finished dead baby looked at me and loosened his head on my chest and cried I cried with him Touht but consideration like to ask me to tears, and returned to my shoulder and a blind eye and Nam is still repeating Mama Mama and crying with greetings to the meeting Foundry
عاشقه
عاشقه
عضو ذهبي
عضو ذهبي
عدد المساهمات : 2855
تقييمي : 5
رصيدي : 42222
تاريخ الميلاد : 04/06/1994
تاريخ التسجيل : 22/08/2013
العمر : 29

بطاقة الشخصية
خبرتي في التصميم:
قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Left_bar_bleue0/0قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Empty_bar_bleue  (0/0)

قصية خيالية بالانجليزية Empty رد: قصية خيالية بالانجليزية

الإثنين سبتمبر 16, 2013 1:00 am
^^ دائمامذهل ياعمار
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة
صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى